Even though a roof is something that is often taken for granted we’ve taken great pains to produce one that you’ll love. Our Solar-X insulated roof is quickly becoming one of the most popular in the industry because of its uncommonly good looks, their deep textured embossed ceiling panels feature a non-glare matte finish. Yet the beauty of this roof system is not just skin deep. It’s available in a variety of thicknesses and with different insulation values to meet your specific requirements. Panels with sturdy “hidden” fan beams are also available to support the installation of ceiling fans and other light fixtures.
Ampro’s exclusive “Superbeam” extruded aluminum rafters provide superior strength and durability for all types of weather and environmental loading conditions.
Ampro’s Solar X insulated sunroom roof systems accommodate virtually any climate and budget – with insulation values up to R-25. 48″ wide panels allow for fewer seams. Optional fan beams embedded in the Solar X panels allow for installation of ceiling fans or other lighting fixtures.
Maintenance-free Solar X insulated roofs are available in white or desert sand with a pebbled stucco finish (white only) or deep driftwood embossing that looks like handsomely painted wood.
To complement your Solar X roof nothing is sturdier or handles more rain than our heavy-gauge, one piece double-catch gutter system – complete with leaf guard. To match the style of your home you can also choose an optional Elitewood Fascia Trim Kit.
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) insulated wall core (R-15) or Polyisocyanurate (Polyiso) insulated wall core (R-28) with vapor barriers
- Extruded aluminum structural frame with 100% thermal barrier feature
- Tempered safety glass throughout
- Double sliding horizontal windows with removable full-screen
- Double sweep latch window locks
- Internal electrical raceway system for outlets and switches
- Textured embossed ceiling finish
- Optional fan beams
- Optional IllumaView Skylights
- Double-catch fascia/gutter system with leaf guard
- Thermally broken attachment header
- Polyisocyanurate foam core solid panels (approx R-28)
- Texture embossed ceiling panels
- Extruded eave gutter trim channel
- Adjustable thermal hanger for pitched roof
- 3/16″ thick tempered safety glass, three widths
- “Superbeam” rafter construction with color coordinated weather-stripping and screw covers
All products feature a limited lifetime registered warranty against material defects.
Call us today in King County: 425-533-0626, South King-Pierce: 253-590-4425,
Thurston-Kitsap: 360-754-1806 or fill out our online contact form.